Monday, June 28, 2010

How did everyones first week go?


*i am learning that i really needed to be better about scripture/ spiritual reading. i love starting the day off right.
* i'm not feeling so great ( bladder infection) and my kids have been mucho sicko this week, guess what i do when that happens? i get lazy. thank goodness i made up some super handy dandy point trackers to keep me organized. i have a few tips for you. in the catagories where you need more than one thing ( water, produce) i just kept tally in the bottom right hand corner every time i drank 8 ozs water or ate a fruit or veggie, then i didn't have to go back and think about it. also at the bottm right above total points there is skinny little row, i used that for keeping track of vitamins.


* everyone share their weekly goal please, and a fitness blog or website that you enjoy, if you please.

11 comments:

  1. my goal for the week is get 15 minutes of yardwork in a day. here is a blog i enjoy http://www.havyourcake.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continuing with my geneology goal. Mimimum of `15 minutes a day (seems like it usually turned into more like an hour). Last week I found 7 new names to take to the temple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goal is to kneel when i say my morning and evening prayers to help in my effort to be more sincere when i pray... and sorry i don't really have a fitness blog/website i frequent but if i remember one ill post it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sticking with the bedtime goal...I'd like to make it more of a habit. I'd love to move on to something else, because this is HARD for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, igoogle weight module (i have no idea if it's called a module, but you can add "gadgets" like a water drinking tracker, calorie counter, weight tracker, etc.) I don't use it all the time, but it's pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found an awesome app for tracking calories/ exercise/ nutrition - it's called 'mynetdiary'. I also like the spark people sites.

    My goal for the week (we are on the same page here) is 10 minutes of yardwork a day. Almost the same, but 50% lazier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to read the runners world magazine online. It modivates me to run.

    my goal for this week is to just slow down spend quality time with the kids, they are only going to be 6 and three for 1 summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get Jillian Micheals free emails sent to me.

    My goal is to spend some time playing with my kiddos and just loving on them as much as possible. I also want to smile at them whenever I see them (to let them know just how precious they are to me).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the idea of keeping track of vitamins. I have been writing my weight on Mon. and Fri.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this week is all about my arch enemy laundry (scary music here) I am going to do at least 3 loads a day. 5 children = a lot of laundry. I like shape.com I am also going to really watch what I eat on top of the points. I am going to the pool next week (scary music here) and since I've been pregant for the last 3 summers I;m not looking foward to putting back on that swimsuit. I'm not counting that as my goal for the week just the laundry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm....my goal is two part. Laundry that even though I do loads every.single. day!, it seems to pile up faster than possible and 2) 15 mins a day (for the weekdays, not weekend) of pretty-ing my home.

    ReplyDelete