Tuesday, June 15, 2010

we will start the challenge monday the 21st. please spread the word! seriously the bigger the prize money the better the competition. i will give you until the 30th of this month to get the $10 to me. i might set my paypal account up again but how do i get the cash out if i do that? anybody know?

in so far-

1.jackie
2.kem
3.megan
4.brandi
5.jaime
6.candi
7.eve
8.caroline
9.annette
10.oscarina
11.lavender
12. nella
13. pat
14. len
15. joe
16. ashley
17.amy t
18. amy b
19. emily b ?
20. alice
21. heather

let me know who else is in!

4 comments:

  1. I'm mailing the money today and spreading the word for sure. Seriously, so glad I have finally found some motivation to work on my last 15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss. So glad my sister is in! I've got a couple more people considering...

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. there are a couple ways to get money out of paypal - they can cut you a check, which takes a week or so. Or you can get it deposited into your checking account.

    Paypal takes a fee so you probably would need to charge an extra dollar (or 0.50 - not sure of the exact fee) to cover that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete