Thursday, June 24, 2010

perfect week prize

Update: I drew the winner this morning (7/6). I used the results from Jackie's spreadsheet and here were the results:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

5 

Timestamp: 2010-07-06 15:49:15 UTC


I guess the odds were that someone in my family was going to take the prize, and it ended up being Pat. And you were so worried I'd rig it so you couldn't win, MOM.


Original Post:
I am sure there are a lot of us working on a perfect week this week so I asked Jackie if I could throw a little prize in the ring. At the end of the week I will draw a name to win a little goodie (or two) from my etsy shop.

You can choose either two pairs of button clippies


or a wide fabric headband.


(I plan on rocking this one all summer long. So far so good.)

Your choice. Either one works for babies/ toddlers/ girls/ grown ups.

Keep up the hard work everybody!

4 comments:

  1. I think Dad will be very cute with those button clips, he's working hard for that prize! (Eve's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! My resolve just increased :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I L to the O to the V to the E LOVE them. IT is on Ladys

    ReplyDelete